Crochet Stories

Something about croshet, jewellry, art, trevel and other nice things!

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Decision

I wasn't here for a ling time, those who follow my blog have noticed... This time I have good reason. I had little operation, which is not too serious, but it happened when I that everything is OK...
And "Thank You God!"
Because I stopped, took a breath i thought out about everything. Fist of all I made few decisions - non important for the humanity, but very important for me :
1. No more stress, nervousness and time lines
2. I'll be vegetarian, with tendency of being Vegan ( for those who are asking Why, I recommend the book " How I won cancer" from Dr.Lorin Dey )
3. I'll spent much more time with people I love, although some of them aren't with me physical, I'm still with them all the time
4. I'll spent more time doing the things I love, like my hobbies, which are a lot, trust me
5. And, I don't want make thing just because I must!
And in mid time while I accomplish my decisions,I make experiments in my kitchen ( one of the thing i love is cooking) and this is one of my cook - creations:
True macrobiotic bun!
It's very tasty! Mmmmmmmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment