Crochet Stories

Something about croshet, jewellry, art, trevel and other nice things!

Friday, March 26, 2010

Sprin necklace




While I'm fighting with my lack of inspiration, which thanks to God, slowly comes back, I do flowers ... In various colors and forms. Otherwise, a long time ago I bought this beautiful stones in various colors and I immediately decided to combine it with flowers ... But I was not sure which form to choose. So I first thought to combine with this flowers and then I gave up and tried again with other variants and in the end I chose something of my favorite blog, and that is this Crochet flower

And so it came at the end of this beautiful necklace with a length of 115 cm, and for that we should have a longer time to finish, but enjoyed it! And, I hope you!

No comments:

Post a Comment