Crochet Stories

Something about croshet, jewellry, art, trevel and other nice things!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Jane Avril



First I thought every piece of jewelry to have the name from the arts of a great masters, and then I realized that would be plagiarism, ( and what is not already?), so I decided to name the jewellry as a result of immediate inspiration. This necklace I called Jane Avril, the great dancer in Moulin Rouge at the time when a Toulouse Lautrec spent much time there, enjoying in the sounds of Kankan . Later he'll put her of his canvases.


It's made of crochet and noncrochet wooden circles, the same size.
However, I think that is very chic and elegant and I think that would be ideal, along with a small black dress. :)

And, here's how it is when I put it on the neck:

No comments:

Post a Comment